Privitar is changing how the world thinks about data privacy and is looking for a Senior Marketing Technical Writer to help us define and communicate the value of our solutions to prospects, customers, partners, media and analysts. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing this will be a valuable contributor to our growth and success.
Privitar is a rapidly growing VC-backed company based in London and with US headquarters in Boston.
With Privitar’s powerful data privacy software, businesses can safely use data to gain valuable insights that support data driven decisions over intuition to innovate, identify market opportunities, accelerate time to market, acquire and retain customers, improve customer experience, and identify inefficiencies that ultimately grow revenues, reduce costs and increase profitability.
Our customers include some of the largest financial services, healthcare, life sciences, retail and telecommunications organizations in the world.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, buyers, users, competition and target markets
- Produce compelling, persuasive and differentiated communications that clearly articulate the technical capabilities, differentiation and value we create for our customers. Typical communications include blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, newsletters
- Actively lead and contribute to technical content strategy to identify the best format and channel for content across different audiences using customer insight and an understanding of the buyer’s journey
- Use your knowledge of select competitors to differentiate Privitar in external communications and internal educational materials
- Collaborate with sales enablement and pre-sales leadership to develop content that support securing technical wins and product selection
- Partner with our SEO Manager to ensure website and content are optimized for search
- Actively contribute to developing a style and tone-of-voice for Privitar, as well as the overall brand development and style guide
- Understand the needs of industry analyst briefings, PR communications and demand generation activities to ensure technical marketing achieves metrics and outcomes
- 5+ years of marketing technical writing for enterprise software products, ideally in database, big data, security and/or cloud
- Excellent written communication skills that build technical reader credibility and exude prospect/customer empathy
- Ability to write in different tones-of-voice and styles, from blogs to whitepapers
- Expertise connecting business value back to technical capabilitiesIntellectual curiosity to discover and the ability to explain the true “why”
- Independent, self-starter who takes ownership over his/her projects and drives them to completion
- Balanced thinker between analysis and creativity
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in practice
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description