Lead Technical Writer
- Documentation — Collaborate with our developers and field engineers to plan, structure, and ship high-quality, technically accurate docs
- Mentorship — Teach developers how to write clear, concise docs and help continue to install a documentarian culture at Tamr
- Style guide — Write and maintain a style guide for how we approach documentation that clearly defines our voice
- Developer content — Be the point person for reviewing developer content, and help them bring this content to our public documentation when applicable
This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You have a clear, concise communication style and excellent writing ability.
- You're a skilled writer who can make technical content come alive.
- You enjoy collaborating with developers to ensure your work is technically accurate and are excited about empowering them to write better documentation.
- You're empathetic.
- You understand how developers and data engineers consume documentation and what their pain points are. You go the extra mile to help them succeed.
- You can pare down a project and run it to fully understand the technical details of what you're writing about, even if you've never worked as a developer before.
- You’re familiar with modern application development, API technologies, developer tools and services, and/or cloud infrastructure.
- You value high production quality and deliver finished, polished work.