We're looking for a strong, creative content creator and writer to help write and edit engaging content to drive our inbound marketing programs. This position will be responsible for driving our creative communications through compelling thought-leadership storytelling. This individual will craft impactful messaging in a wide variety of short and long-form formats (web, social, email, bylines, blogs, eBooks, infographics, video, print, webinars, podcasts, and more!) across multiple channels. This role is creative and highly collaborative.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Write and edit a wide variety of marketing content, including blog posts, social media, byline articles, award entries, speaker submission abstracts, sales enablement emails, PowerPoint presentations, web, promotional email copy, and infographics
- Manage production of white papers, eBooks and other marketing content assets - working with graphics on print and digital layout, facilitating proofreading and overall quality control of final product
- Ensure copy is aligned with brand voice and content strategy
- Craft AB-tests and compelling Calls-to-Action
- Support not only our marketing communications activities but of equal importance, our company culture and recruitment marketing.
- Collaborate with other marketing, culture, and recruiting team members to support our content distribution strategy; collaborate with our advisory and product teams to leverage their subject matter expertise, and collaborate with our CEO for thought leadership blogs
- Leverage content consumption analysis to improve audience engagement across blog, ads, and social media posts
- Amplify internal and external communications to employees, prospects, and customers
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- BS or BA degree
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to understand and translate complex concepts into clear, concise, and impactful communications
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills and experience in creating, adapting and unifying content for multiple channels
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver with keen attention to detail, quality and on-time/on-budget delivery of programs
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision while being a member of the team
- Organized self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing atmosphere
- Demonstrated ability in storytelling (must be able to submit example) with a passion for using creative imagery to communicate
- Excellent collaborative skills
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description