Associate Solution Developer
- Author complex stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Develop and manage database ETL processes used to generate client deliverables.
- Debug and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Ongoing data warehouse maintenance, change management, and performance tuning.
- Implement and manage database backup, archive, and recovery processes .
- Database modeling and design.
- Research issues and devise corrective actions.
- Assist in project planning and scheduling .
- Assist and support Business Analyst and Business Intelligence activities .
- 0-2 years database development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS SQL Server databases and T-SQL development is required
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills, technologies and techniques
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Management, and Data Quality best practices is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of reporting principles
- Ability to self-motivate, work on simultaneous projects and open to supervision and mentoring
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, MIS or other related fields and demonstrable, relevant work experience.
- Life sciences and data analysis exposure is a plus.
- Experience with Advanced and Predictive Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with AWS DynamoDB and MapReduce or Hadoop a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with 3rd party reporting applications such as Cognos, and/or Spotfire is a plus.
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- 401K w/Company Match
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts.