Associate Business Analyst, Ongoing Solutions
- Individual contributor for SHYFT ongoing customer engagements
- Responsibilities include process management, ad hoc analyses, solution QA, and documentation
- Manage assigned work to project timelines. Escalate to the team when deliverables are in jeopardy.
- Be a proactive member of the team. Assist team members when possible. Identfy ways to improve Ongoing Solution methodology, processes, and the customer solution.
- Learn the Ongoing Solution methodology and project and customer management skills
- Gain subject matter expertise in the Life Sciences industry and the SHYFT products
- BS/BA preferably in a quantitative field of study. Internship and/or professional work experience, especially in consulting, analytic or technical setting, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile / Lean and SQL is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Eager to learn
- Motivated self-starter and abiity to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- High-energy team player with strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Data integration and analytics experience are desirable. Knowledge of and software tools/ database software is a plus.
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- 401K w/Company Match
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
Empowering Data, Delivering Results SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts.