- Act as key contact for each Agency from the close of sale through the launch of the app.
- Manage the long-term relationship with each Agency client after the launch.
- Act as an advocate of LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features and products.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout; requirements, design, development, training, rollout and client side product launch.
- Work with the marketing team to help design and execute restaurant specific marketing programs.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams at LevelUp and to the client.
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for Agency apps.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience using the LevelUp App or a Agency app (ex. sweetgreen, Boloco etc.)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Send us a resume with a cover letter explaining who you are, why you want this job and why we should hire you. You should be familiar with the LevelUp product.