Account Executive - Partner Program
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and closing good fit agencies. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads as well as sourcing for your own pipeline. The warm leads have converted through HubSpot’s software and have expressed some form of interest in HubSpot’s Partner Program.
HubSpot Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the value of HubSpot's software, the inbound marketing methodology, and ongoing agency-specific training. During the sales process, you will guide agencies as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates and overall agency profitability. Selling is done primarily over the phone and target resellers will largely consist of -- but not be limited to -- small and mid-sized marketing agencies.
This role is an inside sales role working in our Cambridge HQs.
In this role, you will need to:
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop prospective high value reseller partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing and HubSpot's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You will need to have:
- The desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes as well as your failures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience working in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence you are a Top Producer in your current role
- 2-7 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
- Channel sales or agency experience (is a plus)