Principal Software Engineer - Full Stack
Greater Boston Area
1 week ago
• You have 8+ years’ experience developing commercial SaaS software using modern architectures and design patterns for performance, scalability, availability, and seamless deployment.
• You enjoy coding and deliver high-quality, robustly designed, easy-to-reason-about software with your proficiency in Python and ability to use Flask to build microservices.
• Experience with Git/Bitbucket to build, manage and version control software.
• You love coding, and you crank out high-quality, easy-to-reason-about production software. You understand software design patterns (Functional, OOP, Procedural), and you know why they are important.
• You are able to take uncertain requirements, ask the right questions to solidify them, and then break them down into the parts that you can build.
• You take responsibility for quality. You always write comprehensive unit and functional tests with tools.
• You're skilled at communicating your thoughts and designs to your teammates, and you're good at giving constructive criticism.
• You function best as part of a team and you are passionate about teaching and learning.