Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Staff Accountant.
- Prepare and analyze monthly department cost summaries
- Review invoices and expense reports for proper classification
- Reconcile significant accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- Provide monthly account variance analysis
- Drive process improvements in the areas of accruals and reporting by leveraging our systems
- Assist with special analytical projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Experience preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Highly analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Possess strong accounting acumen and are energetic about continuous improvement
- Possess critical thinking skills that allow you to quickly diagnose and resolve errors
- Results driven attitude that allows you to power through tasks at a lightning speed
- Understand the utmost responsibility and discretion required in this role
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite and/or Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.