Software Engineer Intern
Join us and develop the future of manufacturing.
We are the strongest team in an industry where software has been under-appreciated for far too long. Mechanical engineering tools are stuck in the 90s and their iteration time is days rather than hours. Our new materials and printing process need innovative algorithms to make them possible and a well-designed user experience to make them accessible. Help us fulfill the promise of 3D printing and bring metal-strength manufacturing to the masses.
- Work alongside full-time engineers on mission-critical projects that drive the product and the company forward.
- Ship code live to production on your very first day.
- Actively participate in team-wide code reviews and design discussions.
- Work across our entire software stack, from our web app for collaborative part design and interacting with the printers, to our browser-based slicer, to our embedded software running on the printers.
We're looking for people who:
- Posses extraordinary software engineering talent.
- Are eager to continuously learn and improve.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are passionate about 3D printing.
Read Full Job Description