Revenue Operations Coordinator
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
As Part of the Team:
- Participate in the management of the Order to Cash process
- Liaison with our sales team regarding outstanding receivables and order processing, as well as e-commerce, assisted sales, customer invoices, and payments.
- Assist in other accounting responsibilities on an as-needed basis and participate in the Company’s month-end, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Accounts Receivable, revenue, collections and credit card payment process, be self-sufficient and able to communicate across the company on a regular basis to ensure that all responsibilities are met.
- Liaise between Sales teams, Sales Management, Finance, and Legal
- Support the Sales team in the quoting process by answering questions on pricing/discounting and company policies and guidelines Provide approval support for commercial terms. Enforce best subscription management practice and offering assistance for complex deal configuration
- Work with the Sales Operations team to promote data integrity between business systems (Salesforce and Zuora).
- Assist with the invoicing process by working directly with customers to have the necessary documentation in place to receive payment
- Participate in collections by contacting customers with open balances after system generated email dunning campaigns.
- Perform ad hoc Accounting and Finance projects and tasks as needed.
What You’ll Need to Join Us:
- You have good communication skills
- You have Accounts Receivable experience
- You have experience or are interested in working in a SaaS business
- You're comfortable promoting best practices to a large, distributed and remote team
- You're curious to iterate and improve on processes; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize projects
- You have the ability to navigate and condense large volumes of data
- You have a passion for continued learning
- You're highly motivated to understand our customers and the business, and deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in full cycle accounts receivable functions, Software industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with SaaS revenue recognition, Sales Tax and VAT transactions preferred
- Bonus Points if you have experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Netsuite
- Excel ninja
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.