To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse Manufacturing Team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. As a Program Manager, you will participate in the development of production strategy and roadmaps, develop actionable, prioritized requirements, and act as the primary point of contact between the hardware engineering team and contract manufacturers
- Own and develop the relationship with Formlabs’ key contract manufacturers
- Ensure cost, delivery and quality of finished goods from our manufacturing line
- Negotiate the lowest possible transfer price balanced against the quality and scheduling requirements
- Execute scheduling, regulatory and supply management, on-site supervision, invoicing, bid submission, and contract negotiations
- Facilitate collaboration between engineering and manufacturing partners across the globe
- 3+ years of experience in program management
- Experienced negotiator with extensive knowledge of cost-analysis techniques
- Strong business acumen and the ability to make data-driven decisions that prioritize and improve our manufacturing lines
- Have successfully managed supply chains across multiple borders
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality control processes
- 2D or 3D printing industry experience
- Experience in distribution or logistics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.