Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
About the role
We’re looking for skilled product designers to join our team in creating intuitive interfaces and experiences our customers love. Top candidates will have:
- A strong understanding of good user experience, interaction and visual design
- Examples of interaction design: including initial brainstorming sessions to user flows through wireframes and high fidelity screens highlighting your design process
- A strong visual design sense
- An understanding of information architecture
- Experience to work in a fast-paced, user-centered design process
- Ability to problem solve: break complex concepts into smaller more management components
- High degree of experience with Sketch and/or Adobe, and familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with developers and product managers
- Passion for creating an unmatched user experience in the software product world
- A curiosity to learn and take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment
Curious about HubSpot’s culture? Check out our Culture Code.
HubSpot is an equal employment opportunity employer. Recruitment agencies may not submit applicants through our career site or to any of our managers. We do not accept CV or resumes from recruitment agencies or headhunters. HubSpot will not pay fees to any third party company that does not have a signed agreement with HubSpot.