Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 31,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Berlin, Germany, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Payroll Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in processing and preparing bi-weekly payrolls for 600+ employees.
- Prepare, review, analyze and process bi-weekly payrolls for non-exempt employees through Workday in a timely, accurate manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policy.
- Audit time tracking system for accuracy.
- Work with HR to streamline payroll changes to improve payroll cycles and to reduce errors. Troubleshoots issues and errors with HR, Finance and employees as needed to ensure timely resolution.
- Process new hires, terminations and employee changes.
- Create/maintain spreadsheets of off-cycle payroll data.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in payroll figures, documents and reports.
- Process employment verifications.
- Ensures annual W-2’s are accurate and process W-2C’s as needed.
- Manage Payroll Inbox and respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll and stock matters.
- Assist with external audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and multi-state payroll related tax laws, regulations, and statutes to ensure compliancy.
- Knowledge of internal controls, SOX documentation and control testing experience.
- Experience with expatriate payroll processing a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll processing experience preferably with Workday
- Highly proficient computer skills with intermediate MS Excel experience required
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to accuracy & quality
- Ability to manage highly confidential / proprietary information
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; strong problem-solving and analytical skills