Accounts Payable, Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst
We’re looking for…
- The right person to play a key role in the department who possesses a high level of integrity, curiosity, strong discipline, and a high degree of accuracy.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Process invoices based on receipts of inventory in the warehouse
- Troubleshoot of Purchase Order or Goods Receipt missing on invoice
- Resolution of quantities and price variance; and freight issues
- Prepare debit memos for all items in receiving exceptions (not received or return to vendor)
- Monitor exception reporting and request documentation of delivery from vendor as needed
- Research factor and vendor statements as received by email and regular mail
- Maintain vendor records and files as needed
- Monitor Rue Lala Invoices mailbox
- Handle various administrative tasks such as mail, scanning, filing, archiving, faxing, photocopying and proofreading
- As needed, act as back-up for other AP staff, including Manager.
- Perform a variety of routine and non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with established procedures.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Strong knowledge of Accounting and Accounts Payable principles
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Outlook with advanced experience in Excel
- Experience in an ERP accounting system such as People Soft
- General Ledger and Accounts Payable account reconciliation
- Understanding of Inventory accounting and payables
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to take ownership of accounting responsibility and workflow
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit.
If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Being team-oriented and able to interact effectively and influence people at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- 1-2 years accounts payable experience
- Accounts Payable experience in a retail, business to business or business to consumer environment preferred
ABOUT THE FINANCE TEAM:
Fun, dedicated, hard-working team who truly loves our impact on Rue La La! We manage the operating expenses of the company and make impactful decisions on a daily basis. We work closely with every department across the company and regularly interact with senior management.
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.