Senior Product Manager
Yesware helps salespeople and organizations sell smarter. We build innovative software that follows reps through their day, enhancing their productivity and delivering data-driven recommendations that help them win deals. We’re looking for a smart, ambitious, driven, and friendly product manager, who is excited join a seasoned SaaS software product team.
We are looking for someone who…
- Is an experienced software product manager (5-7 years experience), who has teamed with engineers and designers to lead the product development process: deciding what features to build and improve, when to build them, and how to measure what you’ve built
- Brings to product management a strong “super-power” in either design, business, or engineering
- Has successfully launched a product: pricing, packaging, product marketing, internal process changes and go to market activities
- Has experience gathering customer feedback, analyzing it, prioritizing it
- Has experience acquiring and analyzing data needed to inform priorities and roadmap creation
- Is an empathetic listener who is great at engaging customers and determining what is behind their requests
- Is a strong stakeholder manager with a demonstrated track record on managing internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates curiosity and creativity
- Is driven to to go beyond the boundaries of your job description to deliver exceptional results
- Bonus points: someone who is familiar with sales tools, has an MBA, knows SaaS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspire and lead cross-functional product teams to deliver on high-impact opportunities that shape Yesware’s core business
- Develop clear and compelling business cases
- Speak with customers and analyze and leverage data to prioritize features, tickets, and ongoing plans
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback, communicate progress, and identify impactful product “wins”
- Prioritize the backlog and lead team planning sessions to organize and sequence the work
- Establish clear goals and data-backed hypotheses to test with new product rollouts
- Write clear end user-centric requirements and user stories that guide the team
- You have a proven track record of exceeding expectations and the ability to show growth trajectory in your past roles
- You are comfortable working closely with engineers (engineers love working with you) and have experience with Agile development processes
- You are willing to do what it takes to get things done and have lots of creativity to solve hard problems
- You have strong project management and time managements skills - ability to work with multiple engineering teams simultaneously
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication, adjusted based on the audience you are communicating with
- You'll ask us questions that make us have to stop and think
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where frequent iteration is the norm
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
You can find us in our 15th floor office, conveniently located in downtown Boston. We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Don't worry about vacation, you can take it when you need it. Additional perks include weekly wellness classes, professional coaching, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Lyft when you need it.
Yesware is proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.