As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Who We Are: Vistaprint’s CFO Organization empowers teams to focus on their domain and serve customers. Clear guardrails pave the way for strong engagement and efficiency in our lines of business, regional operations and central functions. Team members work cross-functionally, impacting every area of the company – from human resources, communications and real estate to finance, controllership and legal services. The CFO team makes critical capabilities accessible, delivering services and information that every employee needs to succeed in their role.
Positioning ourselves centrally and globally, we offer opportunities to scale processes and ideas, facilitate feedback loops across Vistaprint’s organizations and build a team of world-class talent, with specialized skill sets.What You Will Do:
- Primary relationship owner between Finance and our Financial System’s teams, which includes working closely with business owners to understand our operational, reporting and analysis needs and translating those into actionable system driven work streams
- Develop, prioritize, and own the financial systems roadmap for all Vistaprint Finance. Includes identifying appropriate enhancements to existing systems and understanding the system needs of our future
- Build relationships with third party service providers and project manage moderate to large global financial system implementations with a focus on upgrades and renewals
- Be a financial system expert and provide guidance as to how we gain visibility into our financial activity and results
- Provide knowledge and direction as to how our system hierarchies are to be set-up and maintained to ensure maximum flexibility in response to change and growth within our business
- Ability to build financial reporting and KPI’s from our systems as well as other key system maintenance activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (minor in Computer Systems or Financial Systems a plus)
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a mix of Finance and Financial Systems roles
- Experience in project managing larger scale system related projects
- Experience in working with global team members and stakeholders
- SAP, OneStream and Coupa experience
- CPA, CFA or MBA
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.