Senior Financial Analyst
At HubSpot, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for forecasting, long term financial planning, operational and financial reporting and analysis for all levels of the organization. We’re trusted business partners that provide recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions.
We’re looking for someone who could both support a functional business leader with their budgeting & planning efforts, but also drive value-added analysis at the corporate level. This is the perfect role for someone with 3 to 5 years of finance or analyst experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing software company. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and collaborative problem solver that looks to find high-leverage areas of the business and use data to drive improved business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze & Report– Design both recurring and ad hoc analysis on key business metrics and present findings in a clear and actionable format to give management visibility and support strategic decision making
- Business Partnering & Planning - Work directly with functional VPs, Directors and finance leadership to develop long-term financial forecasts, capacity models and key performance indicators
- Collaborate – Maintain regular communication with accounting and other finance teams to ensure accurate recording of expenses and proper administration of vendor liabilities
- Project Manage - Own projects from start to finish, ensuring cross-functional teams are delivering high-quality results quickly and on time
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Established excellency in Excel
- Strategic planning, modeling and analytical ability
- Must be a self-starter with the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in the technology industry and/or SaaS is preferred
HubSpot is on a mission to help businesses grow globally. Thousands of customers worldwide use HubSpot inbound marketing and sales software to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal. Founded in Cambridge, MA in 2006, HubSpot has offices in Portsmouth, NH; Dublin, Ireland; Sydney, Australia; Singapore; Tokyo, Japan; and coming soon to Berlin, Germany.