VP Product, Enterprise at Toast (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As the leader of our Enterprise products, you will be a key member of the product leadership team, responsible for crafting the product vision and strategy while scaling a critical growth engine of our business. You’re a proven product executive experienced in building world-class teams, developing innovative products, and working with large customers to deliver solutions at scale. You’re deeply knowledgeable about how to build and deliver a SaaS product for a large enterprise, and equally skilled at participating in executive-level conversations about tradeoffs, business impact and ROI. You’ve led highly commercial software products used by growing and demanding customers with multiple stakeholders. You’re a natural coach and mentor, passionate about developing the next generation of product leaders. You have deep empathy for customers and a desire to solve their most critical problems around customer engagement, retention and growth. As a key member of our product leadership team, you will help us continually improve our team culture, operating practices, strategy and delivery frameworks, and career development programs.
Restaurants are one of the foundational pillars of the economy, employing 10% of the workforce. A sizable portion of these restaurants represent the most iconic brands in the world, along with thousands of others that aspire to achieve such status. These restaurant icons are looking to Toast to help them deliver a modern, innovative experience for guests amid a complex technology and economic landscape. Come and join us to empower hundreds of thousands of restaurants to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
As a VP of Product for Enterprise Products, you will:
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Toast to clearly define and articulate the product vision and desired functionality, scalability, and success metrics for our Enterprise and Mid-Market customers
- Manage a team of seasoned product leaders with a large and growing set of surface area and products
- Influence and oversee, and be accountable for all Enterprise product delivery across the R&D organization (including teams that won’t directly report to you)
- Creatively overcome challenges to deliver value for large customers in a scalable way that unlocks future growth opportunities
- Become the evangelist for our Enterprise team, including the creation of future product vision and strategy with product roadmaps, and report out to a variety of stakeholders and senior leadership on metrics and adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 10+ years of product management experience (including 3+ years of executive leadership experience)
- Specific experience leading and building SaaS/Software products for large Enterprises with deal sizes above $1M
- Experience with enterprise sales and partnering with key prospects/customers to articulate vision and collaborate on solutions
- Experience partnering with internal solutions teams, partners, and contractors to creatively deliver on product commitments
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in managing managers, and in building and leading high performing product management teams and developing exceptional talent
- Entrepreneurial spirit in building new products and services
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]