Vice President, Client Success at Panorama Education
Panorama Education is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. With research-backed surveys and an industry-leading technology platform, Panorama helps school systems gather important stakeholder feedback and act on data to improve student outcomes. Today, we support more than 10 million students and 1,500 school districts across 49 states, including Boston, New York City, Dallas, Seattle, Tulsa, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama also collects data that is key to each child’s success in school and life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, sense of belonging, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
A central part of Panorama’s impact and growth to date has been our extraordinary Client Success team. Our focus on stellar service, support, and strategic advising has resulted in clients who are outspoken fans of Panorama -- something that has set us apart in education. Our Client Success team has a strong track record of helping schools adopt our product in a manner that significantly improves outcomes for students.
- Lead, engage, and develop a Client Success team of 40-60+ people, responsible for the post-sale client experience including implementation/data integration, service delivery, engagement, and impact
- Prioritize Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in systems, processes, culture, and team-building
- Set short-term and long-term strategy for the Client Success team
- Set and achieve ambitious goals around client engagement, impact, and cost of delivery
- Drive high employee engagement and retention
- Improve operating processes and efficiency, in support of scalable and repeatable execution
- Grow, empower, and develop the Client Success Management Team to solve problems, prioritize Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and support and grow members of their teams
- Help drive high renewal rates through effective Client Success practices, in close collaboration with the Account Management team.
- Build highly effective cross-functional partnerships with teams across Panorama, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering, and People
- Serve on Panorama’s Leadership Team and contribute to company-wide strategy, execution, and leadership
- Foster a team culture of collaboration and inclusion, one that values improving outcomes for students and love for our clients
- Design systems and talent processes to recruit, onboard, and support the professional development of the Client Success team
- Experience leading Client Success organizations, or education organizations, or both
- Experience advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion, and leading teams that center DEI
- Ability to set and iterate vision, strategy, and goals in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to foster a strong, positive team culture that centers inclusion and collaboration
- Experienced people manager (experience managing managers is a bonus but not required)
- Demonstrated track record of continuously improving systems and processes
- Client-centric, with drive to continue to learn more about clients, the challenges they face, and how Panorama can help serve them
- Passionate about education and improving outcomes for students
- Experience using data to understand performance, track progress and solve problems
- Ability to lead teams through change
- Experience working cross-functionally to set and achieve shared goals
- Organized, with track record of ensuring strong execution across a team
- Empowering leader who will motivate the team to delivery their best work, and who leads with trust and transparency
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.