Technical Product Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering closely with the market team, engineering, and operations to determine what needs to get done, laying out a road map and priorities including what technology we need to build and buy to accomplish it, and then coordinating and driving the whole team to get it done.
- Using data, user research, and operational expertise, creating the context necessary for everyone on the product team (engineers, designers, etc.) to collaborate to define priorities, necessary KPIs, and solutions.
- Empowering our reps and doctors to deliver a magical experience to consumers.
- Coordinating sprint plans and milestones with engineers, designers, and operations.
- Working closely across the product team to define our strategy and ensuring it’s driven and coordinated across the organization.
- Providing leadership across the organization on strategy and direction.
Attributes to success:
- A super proactive “get it done” attitude, and the skills to back it up.
- The uncanny ability to get everyone on the same page in a complex cross-functional environment.
- Ability to manage a wide array of stakeholder groups, including the ability to listen and solicit carefully, and synthesize all their input into an action plan, then communicate it back to them and eventually, the whole company.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to clearly articulate needs, objectives, priorities, and strategy in writing.
- Comfort with the uncertainty inherent in a startup.
- Deep desire to make US healthcare better.
Desired skills and experience:
- A solid understanding of how business, operations, design, and technology come together to create a compelling user experience.
- A proven track record of delivering against complex objectives.
- Experience defining product requirements based on a wide range of inputs, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills — you will need to work with a highly cross-functional team.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements.
- High proficiency with working with data to understand trends, manage against defined metrics, and input into product decisions.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in operations, operations strategy, and engineering.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Understanding of different healthcare delivery models.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!