Technical Brand Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Technical Brand Manager is the key contact for all Agency accounts. Post-sale, you’ll be responsible for the success of the overall launch for a given brand, and manage the relationship long term. You’ll be charged with onboarding the brand and key stakeholders, driving design, development, and launch deadlines. Working with an internal Training Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating a successful training program with the brand’s operations team. Post-launch, you will be reporting to and communicating with the client on a regular basis, and maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio of accounts.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Act as key contact for each Agency client from the close of sale through the launch of their mobile app and/or web application.
- Manage the long-term relationship with each Agency client after the launch.
- Act as an advocate of LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features, and products.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, design, development, training, rollout, and client side product launch.
- Work with the marketing and strategy teams to help design and execute restaurant specific marketing programs tailored to your client’s brand.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the LevelUp Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams at LevelUp and to the client.
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for Agency apps.
You Should Have
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience using the LevelUp App or a Agency app (ex. sweetgreen, Boloco etc.)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.