Sr. Product Manager - Ordering Integrations at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work closely with engineering to understand client needs and help architect solutions for them.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and matrixed resources on implementation.
- Support the Engineering director in triaging external requests to focus engineering resources on work that maximizes the business value.
- Help to maintain product roadmap documents.
- Be a representative of the team and communicate status to stakeholders and respond to feedback.
You Should Have
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge in the software and/or technology industry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to quickly understand complex problems and recommend solutions.
- You’re comfortable when things get technical. You don’t need to have a CS degree or an engineering background, but it helps. You’ll be asked to use Postman to test API calls, write SQL to answer your own data questions, and understand the rough complexity of product enhancements without engineering input.
- Proven ability to adapt well to constantly changing situations, managing what at times can be organized chaos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, leadership and facilitation skills, and presentation skills
- Experience with e-commerce or on-demand services a plus.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.