As Akili’s Senior Product Manager for Digital Therapeutics, you will lead an empowered product team to solve difficult customer and business problems for cutting edge digital therapeutics (DTx) products.
- Work with the existing DTx development teams to become an expert in Akili’s current product offerings and development process
- Own the product roadmap for your product area, drafting product requirements and improvements to help our target customers achieve their goals
- Actively collaborate in ongoing product strategy with stakeholders from across product
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders from engineering, design, science, and product to build world-class products
- Conduct regular 1:1s with Product Managers and contributors
- Identify opportunities and lead product discovery efforts to uncover potential areas for improvement
- Own the backlog leading drafting and grooming efforts across your product area
- Understand and participate in the regulatory Engineering Change Order and build release process
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Game Development
- Mobile/Web Development
- Biotechnology Development
- Digital Healthcare/Medicine Development
- Have experience shipping and maintaining at least one product within the above areas
- Expert at applying data analysis to customer and business problems
- 3+ years experience with the various flavors of Agile development
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – science, engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to difficult problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Direct experience in the game industry is preferred
- Experience shipping and maintaining multiple products in a regulated environment is highly desirable
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.