Sr. Mobile Product Manager, Employee Cloud at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* for a change?
Toast’s Employee Cloud Product Team is looking for a Sr. Mobile Product Manager to drive a new, high-impact product initiative for our business. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role helping Toast define and deliver this new product. Working closely with product leadership and other key stakeholders, this person will craft a roadmap driven by market fit, customer acquisition and delightful user experience. This is a high visibility role with an opportunity to make a real impact at a fast-paced and dynamic organization with phenomenal growth.
About this roll*:
- Plan a technical & feature roadmap for the mobile experience, keeping in mind the scale and growth of the Toast customer base
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, write user stories, and test product features
- Dig into challenging bugs and leverage product metrics to inform stakeholders and plan your product roadmap
- Keep your product ‘north star’ firmly at the forefront of your team’s vision
- Report to and work closely with product leadership to help define a long term vision and roadmap for complex customer needs
- Gain experience working in a cross-functional and strategic role
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of hands-on product management skills and experience delivering great products from inception through delivery to customers
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development environment
- General familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and experience being a part of a team that has designed/built mobile applications
- Understanding of the labor and restaurant industry space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged, but not required