Shipping Product Manager at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
It’s an exciting time to join the Vistaprint organization as part of the Delivery Experience (DEX) team! At Vistaprint, the DEX team is the engine that is drives innovation and operational excellence in the end-to-end Delivery Experience for our customers, including setting shipping speeds, prices and offers, site messaging, seamless checkout experience, post-order support, inner and outer packaging designs and overall delivery performance.What you will do:
- Own the Shipping P&L; lead pricing, offer and cost optimization initiatives to generate growth for the Business, while protecting delivery performance and operations
- Drive innovation in New Delivery Products to better serve customer needs (e.g. pickup/collection points, membership programs)
- Be responsible for the Shipping Roadmap, define and lead its execution with different team members and partners. This may include enablement of faster shipping speeds (e.g. Next Day), designing an easy and transparent shopping, checkout and post-order customer experience.
- Guardian of the Delivery Promise to customers. You’ll be at the center of setting the expectation of when customers will receive their order.
- Go-to person for Shipping. The key point of contact for Shipping related projects, being able to recommend and implement improvements to Lines of Businesses (LOBs) and Marketing Teams.
- Rally the organization behind your goals. Partner with many cross-functional counterparts to deliver on your ambitious plans, including Marketing managers, Product GMs, and partners in Manufacturing, Customer & Competitor Insights, Pricing and Technology.
- Deliver business results. You’ll need to show that you can both think strategically and execute with agility. Important metrics include On-Time to Customer, Shipping profitability and Quality and Customer satisfaction.
- Build positive relationships. Demonstrate you can work well and develop trusting relationships with a different set of partners.
- Grow your competency. We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. We’ll want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
- Has a Customer-centric approach
- Has curiosity for technology, data-enabled decision making and fulfillment platform strategy
- Has a test & learn attitude but is accountable for the results
- Is autonomous
- Builds trust throughout the organization
- You have good verbal/written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in technology or engineering
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! When the office reopens (post COVID regulations), the Waltham office will continue to offer a modern and collaborative environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.