- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring our strategic goals are supported by our products. You’ll spend time in the field, especially with users, to set the long-term vision for offerings that solve meaningful problems for our customers. You’ll work as the key conduit between our externally facing teams and our internally facing development teams to champion the voice of our users and customers. Your initial focus will be to care for our customers' millions of patients by helping them remember to show up to their appointments and to manage those.
- Be the Product Owner for specific application(s) and/or application module(s) in the Kyruus product portfolio.
- Using data & hypothesis driven approach with significant interactions with many customers, patients and internal stakeholders, brainstorm & design new product features and improvements.
- Working with our Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams, engage customers on their strategic objectives as well as conduct numerous customer and market research to help inform our current and future product investments.
- You’ll define the “why” and the “what” of product decisions then work with agile engineering teams to define the “how” of the product.
- Create user stories in collaboration with other product managers and engineers identifying clear Acceptance Criteria for each.
- Actively participate in the agile process and remove/mitigate impediments impacting successful completion of release/sprint goals
- You’ll contribute to release notes and internal and external facing presentations on your product areas.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories as well as clearly articulated future initiatives that help drive the organization towards common product goals.
- Mentor other product managers and software engineers on the voice of the customer through product management principles, best practices, and agile methodologies.
- You’ll support Sales and existing customer conversations by assisting Delivery with conducting training on new products and gathering feedback.
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines for your agile team
- You’ll report to the Director, Product Management or Vice President, Product Management in the Product Management Department within the R&D - Product Division.
- How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5-10 years experience in enterprise SaaS and/or healthcare product management to:
- Lead and facilitate Product Management Processes without direction from management
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively to, our users, customers, and the market
- Leverage your agile team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do.
- Work collaboratively to resolve problems impacting customers and other teams
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm with our customers and internal teams.
- Create an inclusive environment where the agile team feels motivated to succeed.
- How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You conduct market research frequently with our customers.
- Travel could take up about 20% of your time (when safe).
- You define, measure, and grow metrics that reflect the value of your products to our customers.
- You continually discover and execute on improvements to our Agile Development Process.
- You maintain a keen awareness of our competitive landscape in the marketplace.
- Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Technical Product Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Principal Product Manager position. From there, you could move into a management position as a Director, Product Management.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.