Lose It! is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define the future of our app. We're looking for a self-starter who is excited about trying new things and making an impact with the work that they do. An ideal candidate is empathetic, resourceful, and has a eye for design. This person can rally their team around a vision for our app. This role will report to the VP of Product and work on a cross-functional team focused on delivering an effective, easy-to-use experience to our members. Come join an exciting environment where you can shape a product that helps millions of our members live healthier lives.
This full-time position is located in our Boston office (currently remote, with plans to be in the office two days a week starting October 2021).
What will you be responsible for?
- Define a vision for our app that drives member engagement and conversion
- Design new features that drive key metrics while working closely with mobile UX designers
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and customer care agents that proposes and executes on product changes
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members through data analysis, interviews, and surveys
- Manage A/B experiments from setup through results, leveraging analytics tools like Amplitude to monitor their impact and report on findings
- Become an expert on the Lose It! weight loss platform, the company's corporate strategy, and corporate goals
What are we looking for in a team member?
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to be effective in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to manage through conflicting priorities, ambiguity, and conflict to deliver product results
- A good grasp of basic statistics
- An empathetic mindset to be able to understand our members' journeys
- Highly organized and comfortable navigating ambiguity, and juggling conflicting priorities
- An entrepreneurial mindset who gets excited about being scrappy to spin up experiments, test ideas, and iterate on learnings
- Someone who can balance between big, risky ideas and small, easier changes
- A positive attitude and the ability to resolve issues with best practices, processes, and strategies
- Someone who lives the Lose It! Values of being Purpose Driven, Humble, Inclusive, Transparent, An Owner, and Results Oriented
- Experience working with consumer-facing products or apps is a plus
- Passion for health and wellness is a plus
If you're ready to apply, send your resume and a quick intro to: [email protected] Please include the position title in the subject.
However, if you don't feel like you check off 100% of the requirements - but possess a growth mindset and the determination to learn and succeed - reach out to us anyway! We'd love to chat and learn more about what you can bring to this role. You can contact the hiring manager, Patrick Rills, via LinkedIn or email at [email protected] .
What We Have to Offer
When we are together in the office, it's in the heart of downtown Boston in a modern workspace which matches our personality. We have the energy of a start-up culture but with the stability of a profitable business with plans for the future. It's never been a more exciting time to work in tech - come share in our success.
Lose It! offers incredible benefits, flexible hours, and a balanced approach to work and life. Here are some of our perks and benefits for full-time employees:
- 100% of monthly health, dental and vision care insurance premiums, less $1 nominal fee (50¢ per pay period) and an HRA component which pays 100% of any deductible amount
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & DCA)
- 401k plan and matching program
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Bonus Program
- Medical/Parental leave benefits
- Generous paid time off, flexible hours and summer Fridays
- 1+ weeks for you and your family on our summer retreat
- Gym membership or wellness reimbursement
- Commuter subsidization and prime location for public transportation
- Casual dress code
- Frequent company outings and trips
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 our employees have been working remotely from their homes and some office related benefits are currently not active and/or have shifted while employees are working remotely including the addition of a one time home office stipend to reimburse employees for equipment costs. While we would love to be back in the office soon, employee health is a priority for us. All employees will have the option to work remotely minimally through October 2021 and we will adjust that date if needed.
- Lose It! Website
- Get the Lose It! app
- Our company blog
- Glassdoor Profile
- Built In Boston Profile
Employment at Lose It! is based solely on a person's qualifications. Lose It! does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, alienage, citizenship status, ethnicity, partnership status, caregiver status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, political affiliation, or union membership, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to maintaining a respectful work environment and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Violation of our Anti-harassment policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.