Senior Product Manager at Cybereason
Cybereason is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Endpoint Protection Platform Portfolio. In this position you will play a critical role in defining the product and go-to-market strategy.
Product Managers are the CEOs of their products and are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines. They possess business insight as well as engineering wherewithal to be able to strategize, drive and bring their product to market. This role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of our organization. They will work with clients, partners, other vendors, and operation stakeholders to successfully prioritize roadmap features and define new capabilities that customers need.
The ideal candidate is someone with a history of executing both strategically and tactically, and is excited to take on new, ambitious projects that will be industry defining.
- Define the strategy, goals and roadmap of our products to continue to innovate our Endpoint Protection Platform and make it the most effective security solution in market
- Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that sales, delivery, and channel teams have what they need to be successful
- Constantly interact with customers to validate and socialize the Cybereason capabilities and roadmap
- Understand the current market landscape. Will require analytical abilities to collect and report metrics and identify trends, issues, or other important information (qualitative and quantitative).
- Translate market data to create a compelling offering from a pricing, packaging and positioning perspective, including P&L ownership
- Participating in product planning and working with the development team to prioritize future features and releases
- Engaging directly with sales executive leadership for in depth deal analysis
- Analyzing product personas and requirements to meet the needs of our core customers
- Synthesize marketing and customer requirements into creating and spearheading our product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with Marketing to develop press releases, customer communications, and sales training materials.
- Partner with the Support and Customer Success teams to ensure that the product is meeting current customers’ needs.
- Partner with Analyst Relations to both respond to analyst inquiries & deliver briefings to analysts for vendor rankings, evaluations, etc.
- 5-7 years of product management experience
- Previous experience working directly with executive teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical audience
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry strongly preferred
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.