Senior Product Manager at edX
Sr. Product Manager, Engagement
edX seeks a Product Manager with a strong business and customer mindset to deliver great products for edX learners.
In this role, you will develop and execute a product roadmap to support and grow both our established offerings as well as new product lines. As a Product Manager, you will examine market conditions, the competitive and technology landscape, and customer input to evaluate and prioritize product opportunities. You’ll regularly engage with customers, business stakeholders, and engineering teams to identify, synthesize, and clearly communicate product requirements that create an outstanding experience and achieve desired outcomes for our learners.
- Define strategy, target outcomes, and product priorities.
- Deliver comprehensive roadmaps and measure impact.
- Interact directly with learners, educators, other product managers, and organizational stakeholders to understand emerging product needs and capture these in the form of user stories.
- Define the engineering backlog, technical requirements, and product features that will achieve desired outcomes.
- Define MVP and success measurements, examine tradeoffs, and manage risks.
- Lead a cross functional team of engineering , data science, UX, and others across the business to design solutions and deliver results.
- Represent your team and work with edX leadership, the company, and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of product-focused experience, ideally in a B2B software company.
- A proven data driven and iterative approach, offering audacious hypotheses, while perpetually investing in testing and learning. Demonstrated ability to roadmap ownership and development.
- Experience operating and thriving in a matrixed, results focused, fast-paced environment.
- Empathy for our customers and a relentless focus on improvement.
- An action-driven mindset with strong cross-team collaboration skills, including conflict resolution, negotiation, and seasoned presentation skills.
- Experience in higher education or education technology
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.