Senior Product Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
As a member of our Product Management team, you will join a team of bright, fast- paced product managers. You will work with all our internal teams to build cutting edge platform modules that power the applications of our company. We are smart, innovative, and ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with the assigned cross-functional Scrum team to drive product delivery for the Orchestration Engine in the CEM Platform to meet market demands. This extends from helping to increase the profitability of existing products and capabilities to developing new and differentiating features and capabilities for the platform. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop innovative ideas based on your research and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a blend of business and technical savvy, attention to details, and the drive to execute on a product strategy.
You will work with your assigned Scrum team in multiple locations including China to define and document requirements, deliver the new features and product enhancement. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. On a daily basis, you will work very closely with Product Management, Engineering, and SaaS Operations to execute on product delivery. You will also work closely with the client-facing implementations and support teams to ensure they know how to configure product features and respond to client inquiries. You will be engaging with Product Marketing on positioning and sales training.
What you'll do:
- Present and evangelize your roadmap with internal teams and externally with customers.
- Gather customer requirements through frequent interactions with a wide range of customers in diverse vertical markets.
- Manage Scrum team backlog based on project priorities and roadmap.
- Define and fully document all requirements in the form of Agile epics and stories.
- Evaluate and prioritize client-reported issues.
- Prepare and groom all project tickets with the assigned Scrum Team.
- Attend required evening Scrum team ceremonies as expected by the Scrum Team (based in China)
- Host stakeholder review meetings to present new projects, to present status or to train internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate on release notes, client-facing product documentation, and training material.
- Meet with clients to understand their current needs for improvements to the product or to demonstrate new features.
- Work with cross-functional team to define go-to-market approach, helping team understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target client.
- Collect and analyze product feedback from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Work with technical writing and learning teams to ensure product documentation is complete and client-facing training courses are available for new product features.
- Collaborate with other Product Management team members in planning future product releases.
- Help manage and onboard ecosystem partners and enable them to build integrations with the CEM platform.
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years of product management or related experience in an enterprise SaaS software environment working directly with clients.
- 5+ years of Scrum experience with strong knowledge of SAFe Principles.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with teams in various locations around the world.
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, and software development processesin a fast-paced cloud software environment.
- Experience with training internal stakeholders on use of software solutions.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with an ardent desire to make a difference
- Proficient in driving for results with a sense of accountability and ability to change pace and focus due to dynamic ecosystem.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence preferred.
- Ability to travel to other Everbridge locations and to client locations (approximately 10%)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description