Senior Product Manager
BondLink provides a SaaS platform to bond issuers in the $4 trillion municipal bond industry. We have recently raised a large Series A, we have strong revenue growth, and we are already working with many of the largest bond issuers in the country.
We are looking to add a Senior Product Manager to help us as we continue our rapid growth of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at an early stage with a well-funded and well-positioned company.
Our co-founders include a serial tech entrepreneur with multiple successes and a senior ex-government official with deep experience in the wheelhouse of our product offering.
Culturally we provide all the startup bells and whistles, and we have a beautiful new office in Fort Point that we’re looking to fill with talented people.
What You'll be doing:
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- You have worked in and are happy in a startup environment
- Engineering/programming or highly analytical background preferred
- Must understand how to effectively use data to drive product decisions
- Knowledge of municipal bonds, government, and/or finance are all a plus, but none are expected or necessary
- Must be intimately familiar with best web/mobile practices, particularly including responsive design and Web accessibility
- Technical skills: Should know how to use analytics software, project management systems, create mockups/wireframes, write SQL, and compile presentations
- Exemplary communication ability, both verbal and written
- Comfortable interacting with all departments at all levels