Senior Product Manager - Printers at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:16 p.m. (EST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10X of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
Markforged is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help us define and create our future printer lineup.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with leaders and other product managers to create compelling product roadmaps
- Define new products and work with engineers, developers, and a broader team to bring them to life, making key tradeoff decisions whenever needed
- Manage the lifecycle of our current printer portfolio
- Get in the mindset of our users through interviews, site visits, and customer research
- Represent Markforged products in speaking and customer engagements
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager creating hardware products
- Excellent, demonstrated team leadership ability
- Natural bias towards understanding our users
- Ability to communicate your work and the rationale behind it to the broader team
- Capability to learn the technology that powers our products
- Bachelors or higher in an engineering or design discipline
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description