Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
Toast’s Employee Cloud Product Team is looking for a Sr. Mobile Product Manager to drive a new, high-impact product initiative for our business. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role helping Toast define and deliver this new consumer-facing product. Working closely with product leadership and other key stakeholders, this person will craft a roadmap driven by market fit, customer acquisition and delightful user experience. This is a high visibility role with an opportunity to make a real impact at a fast-paced and dynamic organization with phenomenal growth.
About this roll*:
- Plan a technical & feature roadmap for the mobile experience, keeping in mind the scale and growth of the Toast customer base
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, write user stories, and test product features
- Dig into challenging bugs and leverage product metrics to inform stakeholders and plan your product roadmap
- Keep your product ‘north star’ firmly at the forefront of your team’s vision
- Report to and work closely with product leadership to help define a long term vision and roadmap for complex stakeholders’ needs
- Gain experience working strategically with other departments, internal product teams, and external third-parties to deliver new features
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Hands-on product management skills and experience delivering great products from inception through delivery to end-user
- General familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and experience being a part of a team that has designed/built mobile applications
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Understanding of the labor and restaurant industry space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged, but not required