Senior Product Manager, MLOps at DataRobot
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise. Key to this vision is the ability to deploy, monitor, and manage all types of machine learning models at scale, an emerging market category known as MLOps.
We are seeking an extremely talented product manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives bring this next phase of automated machine learning to companies around the globe. The MLOps product management team guides the development of DataRobot’s MLOps and Governance product, a major new offering enabling organizations to realize value quickly from any and all of their machine learning models--wherever they were built and wherever they are deployed.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.Responsibilities
- Define and maintain a roadmap for enhancing DataRobot’s MLOps product to support a rapidly expanding set of use cases, capabilities, and environments
- Deliver requirements with prioritized investments and corresponding justifications
- Engage with customers and prospects to understand their challenges around deploying, maintaining, and measuring predictive models
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering, sales, and customer success teams
- Act as a thought leader within this company, in particular working with the technical teams to understand and refine workflows around model operationalization
- Work with DataRobot’s executive team to define the overall product strategy and roadmap
- Ensure rapid, high-quality delivery of innovative capabilities to DataRobot’s customers
- 4+ years of software product management experience, with a record of delivery and following through to make users successful
- Familiar with the data science market and workflows
- Software development or DevOps experience
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a fast-moving, high-performance environment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience building a product with a significant backend component or developer/data scientist focus
- Familiarity with Linux; comfortable in a terminal or IDE
- Experience in a fast-paced B2B startup environment
- Demonstrable interest in data science or predictive analytics
- Ability to work well with a distributed team
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.