Senior Product Manager, Finance
In 2007, two software engineers and serial entrepreneurs founded ezCater. ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We’re a multi-sided marketplace connecting individual B2B buyers and entire companies with restaurants and delivery partners. Each side of our marketplace feels, correctly, that it’s #1 in our hearts. You will have a direct impact on ezCater revenue and profitability by building technology for and with our Finance team.What you'll do:
- Guide cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving agile environment
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to gather requirements, create user stories, and help to develop our finance products roadmap.
- Guide external technology partners in using our APIs & work to iteratively improve their Developer Experience
- Manage integrations & platform feature development from conception through design, build, release, and iteration.
- Collaborate with business, and engineering teams to assess value, usability, and feasibility of new product and feature offerings
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience
- Substantial experience working directly with agile development teams
- 2+ years of experience in FinTech, Banking, Accounting, or Audit
- A solid understanding of Payments systems, and the ability to engage with engineers on these topics.
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by guardrails of data
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience applying Systems Thinking to building software.
- A solid understanding of applicable web technologies
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.