Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Payroll/Employee Management team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate cross-functionally with product design, engineering, product marketing, sales, legal, operations, and customer service to scale a new employee-focused product offering, define target users, and build value propositions for those users. You’re right for this role if you are detail-oriented, thoughtful, collaborative, an excellent communicator, and brimming with a can-do attitude.
This is an exciting position on a fast-growing team and represents an opportunity to deliver new areas of value to our customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Define requirements, write user stories, and untangle dependencies in partnership with engineering and design to deliver customer outcomes
- Own and communicate a product roadmap that delivers customer and business value
- Help to inform the product vision and strategy for new product areas and communicate that strategy to a range of stakeholders
- Use data and customer insights to ensure new products and features are rooted in customer needs and deliver meaningful outcomes
- Manage multiple workstreams and groups of cross-functional stakeholders while maintaining commitments to deadlines and roadmaps
- Partner with product marketing, business development, and sales teams to help successfully bring products to market
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrated success as a product manager
- Experience with earlier stage products, especially B2C or B2B2C
- Comfort working in ambiguity and a willingness to learn new things and tackle a range of challenges and blockers as they arise
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.