ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS Corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. We create and bring to market cutting-edge digital consumer experiences, apps and products for the ASICS brand. We are responsible for the continued development of innovative ecommerce solutions and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
We are seeking an eCommerce Product Manager to join our ASICS Global Digital Product Team. You would help define the roadmap for ASICS eCommerce sites in order to drive improvement in visitor conversion, repeat purchasing, and cross-brand selling. This person would also need to think holistically about how we can craft compelling omnichannel experiences that tie eCommerce together with ASICS growing retail store footprint.
We pride ourselves on being user-centric in all that we do. And this isn’t just lip service. We actually walk the walk when it comes to understanding user problems and/or frustrations, validating solutions, and acting on user feedback. We empower individuals to take ownership over choosing how to achieve our overall goals and objectives.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, project scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities for a cross-functional team
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals
- Work with the design team to improve the UI that articulates the product vision
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Prioritize a backlog for a dedicated scrum team and report back to the organization on team performance
- Continuously propose new A/B experiments to improve conversion and user engagement
What You’ve Done:
- 3+ years of consumer-facing online product management. eCommerce specific experience is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- An understanding of the Mobile landscape and experience with responsive web design and app development
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations
- Equal enthusiasm for with high-level strategic planning, but also tactical daily execution
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.