Senior Product Manager - Digital
Dawn Foods is looking for a great Product Management talent to be one of the first ten hires in our new Digital Innovation Hub. We are a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with almost 100 years of history at the beginning of our digital journey. The Boston office has a mandate to drive the company’s external digital capabilities and to transform the overall business model while leveraging its rich heritage. It will be a journey. And you could be one of the charter members of the Digital Innovation Hub with a strong voice around how we work and what outcomes we drive. You will have a wide influence on building online ordering capabilities for our bakery customers, conceptualizing new digital solutions to drive customer lifetime value, and shaping our overall customer experience. This role will have a direct and tangible impact on our Digital team, our company, and our customers. Come join a team of Boston digital experts for this unique opportunity as we build a digital start-up within a global organization and transform the business for future growth. This role reports to our Boston-based, Senior Director of Product Management.
In this role, you will be a champion of the customer's digital experience by leading the definition, design, development, and implementation of site functionality, UI changes, and content offerings that increase engagement improve customer satisfaction and enhance the value of the Dawn brand.
Your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Digital team to define outcomes, drive strategy, prioritize and manage product roadmap
- Drive product definitions which translate and balance business needs, customer needs and technological capabilities into site features and enhancements
- Collaborate with product, engineering, UX and other cross-functional team members to test, design, prototype, develop, and bring concepts to market and define the end-to-end omnichannel customer and user journey
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and project manager, to establish milestones, orchestrate all front-end and back-end touchpoints, and manage implementation against goals
- Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to key constituents across company
- Measure product performance and identify key levers of improvement - including design and analysis of relevant reports
- Monitor competitive landscape, identifying and leading relevant market, site and consumer research needs
- 8+ years overall experience, 5+ years digital product management experience at a B2B/B2C e-commerce company, and preferably creating product for both desktop and mobile
- Keen customer-oriented mindset, with a desire to discover and fulfill customer needs and translate them into requirements for development
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing new digital products from concept to launch, including several major new releases
- Experience in agile development
- Must be capable of gracefully managing multiple projects and handling shifting priorities.
- Ability to make product decisions, test assumptions and iterate while weighing multiple factors
- Strong balance of analytical skills and creative thinking
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- An inquisitive and confident yet humble team player
- Sense of urgency with a desire to move quickly
- Experienced business judgment, BS/BA required, MBA preferred
- 10% Travel
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.