Senior Product Manager, Data
ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Analytics Infrastructure and Management (AIM) team. You’ll work with the team to build analytical tools and services for ezCater employees and in the future, our customers. As an expert in data and analytics solutions, you will be responsible for building the product roadmap to making better, faster decisions with data. You’ll wear multiple hats, including product manager, business analyst and even occasionally, analytics developer. If you have a passion for data driven cultures and have experience building one, we want to talk to you!
- Work with stakeholders to understand their information needs, creating user stories that address their business problems.
- Partner with the Director of AIM to build and manage the team roadmap, prioritizing by urgency and business value
- Help drive the long term vision for data at ezCater
- Embed with the data warehouse and analytics engineering teams to deliver on user stories.
- Be an early member of ezCater’s data product management function, and help shape its creation and culture
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- Substantial experience working directly with agile development teams
- Deep experience in business intelligence, analytics and/or data science solutions
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by guardrails of data
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
What you’ll get from us:
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.