Senior Product Manager, Core at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Senior Product Manager of the core product team, you will spearhead initiatives that will transform the strategy surrounding our core point-of-sale product. This is a highly strategic role that will make significant business impact.
About this roll*:
- Work with the Director of Product Management for Core in creating a well thought out product vision and strategy
- Become the owner of your product taking responsibility for the creation of product specs, business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics and product roadmaps.
- Work to understand the pain and opportunity of Toast’s customers (Restaurant Servers/Managers/Owners). Synthesize that data into quantifiable business impact that can be directly translated into product plans
- Partner with Toast’s Customer Success team to understand customer pain points as well as research best in class SaaS products to design the very best customer experiences
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize new opportunities
- Partner with engineering managers and leads within the core team to improve engineering and product development processes
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team to drive product adoption and revenue
- Opportunity to manage and mentor Product Analysts & Associate Product Managers
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of product management experience
- A track record of building and delivering great products to customers
- Experience managing senior stakeholders across teams/departments
- Comfortable working as part of a geographically distributed team