Greater Boston Area
SHYFT is seeking an Senior Product Manager for its data visualization product; LUMEN. LUMEN delivers strategic and tactical insights across clinical and commercial organizations. It combines executive, home office, and field intelligence to drive the performance of commercial teams. It also serves medical science teams with detailed disease overviews, patient journey insights, and burden and cost of care analytics. LUMEN is the premier data visualization application specifically dedicated to life science organizations.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry, the competition, and our customers to quickly identify opportunities and threats, leverage our strengths, and overcome our weaknesses while influencing the overall SHYFT product strategy.
· Identify and deliver requirements that increase market share and exploit SHYFT's breadth and depth of solutions
· As leader of the product, partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver a best in class customer experience.
· As the product champion, work with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to continually drive product adoption among the customer base and target market
· Manage strategic Project Definition process to identify quarterly demand drivers; work closely with the project leads (PO, Tech Lead, SM, UX Lead) to inform the tactical execution
· Partner with UX to conduct field research and comprehensive data gathering to determine appropriate solutions for stakeholders' pervasive market problems
· Conduct enablement training with internal stakeholders for each new release
· Partner with marketing and sales to develop the GTM strategy; stay engaged with the sales team to articulate the value proposition of the product among customers and prospects alike
· Partner with the Commercial Team to manage pricing and packaging as a profit and market penetration lever, and to establish financial goals of the product; monitors, tracks financial performance of the product, forecasts performance and executes proactive measures to attain financial goals.
· Travel up to 25% to engage with customers and the marketplace
· 3-5 years related experience in Product Management
· MBA or Master’s Degree in computer science or an engineering discipline
· Proven success in delivering products in a high growth environment.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
· Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver products/services.
· Familiarity with the SDLC and agile development
· Experience in the high-tech industry. B2B Software and SaaS experience highly preferred. Mobile experience a plus.
· Deep knowledge of the analytics, business intelligence, big data, SaaS database landscape
Read Full Job Description