Senior IT Product Manager at Indigo
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The Senior IT Product Manager is the primary relationship manager between Indigo’s IT and business teams. In this role, you will be responsible for creating & maintaining strategic IT roadmaps to ensure alignment of IT with business objectives. This is a “hands-on” role, in which you will work closely with business stakeholders to gather & document functional requirements, and then translate them to IT projects & technical solutions across Indigo’s Enterprise IT applications. You will work directly with both technical IT and business teams, managing escalations & broader communication on IT-related topics.
As a trusted business partner, you will lead cross-functional teams to ensure that the tactical & strategic objectives of Indigo’s local country entities are met. In this role you will guide and ensure the successful implementation of Global IT initiatives at the local level and will be responsible for leading user acceptance testing & training with the local business teams.
- Become the go-to IT resource for Indigo’s International business units, addressing all questions, enhancement requests & incidents regarding Indigo’s Enterprise IT applications
- Build IT roadmaps for the International business units & help contribute to the overall strategy for Indigo’s local country entities
- Oversee successful IT / system deployments & lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects & initiatives
- Able to effectively funnel business demand into centralized Agile Delivery process for prioritization / execution
- Engage international business team to define current state business objectives and match to Salesforce roadmap
- Strong customer-focused mindset
- Ability to understand business needs, translate them to technical requirements and deliver value-added solutions
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- High level of focus on tasks, while effectively managing different priorities
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented thinker. Analytical & with strong attention to detail.
- Highly flexible, team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- High-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Flexibility when working with team members & colleagues in different time zones
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Business Partner or similar role involving strategic IT partnership with senior business stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience with IT business analysis. Expert at capturing business requirements, documenting process flows & collaborating with technical teams to deliver IT solutions.
- Ability to enforce tactical, operational IT processes while contributing strategically to business objectives. Strong preference for experience managing IT project portfolios & roadmaps.
- Strong experience with global system / technology rollouts, including the management of communication to end users & business stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Oracle strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage external vendors & technical resources to meet project milestones & deadlines.
- Experience integrating different technologies / IT platforms including ERP, CRM
- Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience, Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience preferred
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environment managing systems & solutions for a global end user base
- Can travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field.