Senior Director of Product Management at Cybereason
Cybereason is currently looking for a Senior Director of Product management for our Endpoint Protection Platform Portfolio. In this position you will play a critical role in defining the product and go to market strategy.
Product Managers are the CEOs of their products and are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines. They possess business insight as well as engineering wherewithal to be able to strategize, drive and bring their product to market. This role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of our organization. They will work with clients, partners, other vendors, and operation stakeholders to successfully prioritize roadmap features and define new capabilities that customers need.
We are looking for a high energy, execution focused individual who can thrive in a very high growth, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate is someone with a history of executing both strategically and tactically, and is excited to take on new, ambitious projects that will be industry defining.
- Define the strategy, goals and roadmap of our products to continue to innovate our Endpoint Protection Platform and make it the most effective security solution in market
- Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that sales, delivery, and channel teams have what they need to be successful
- Constantly interact with customers to validate and socialize the Cybereason capabilities and roadmap
- Understand the current market landscape. Will require analytical abilities to collect and report metrics and identify trends, issues, or other important information (qualitative and quantitative).
- Participating in product planning and working with the development team to prioritize future features and releases
- Engaging directly with sales executive leadership for in depth deal analysis
- Analyzing product personas and requirements to meet the needs of our core customers
- Oversee product development process from ideation through release. Write detailed user stories and partner closely with Engineering, and Test to ensure that acceptance criteria are clearly communicated and then delivered on
- Partner with Marketing to develop press releases, customer communications, and sales training materials.
- Partner with the Support and Customer Success teams to ensure that the product is meeting current customers’ needs.
- 10+ years of product management experience (product/portfolio)
- Previous experience working directly with executive teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical audience
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry required
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.