Product Owner, eCommerce-America (Remote-U.S. EST based)
ASICS Digital is seeking an experienced eCommerce Product Owner to help lead innovative and high impact eComm projects for ASICS America. Located in Boston, MA USA, as a primary “voice of the customer & stakeholders”, this role is a unique opportunity to help drive planning and execution of high-impact projects for an iconic global brand looking to expand its reach in the eCommerce space in America.
Why join our team as a Product Owner? Because this role is vital to the successful integration of the ASICS brand and cutting-edge digital products. We find innovative solutions that affect large-scale change across an industry-leading global footwear brand. This individual ensures that the team is working on projects that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
The role falls under ASICS Digital and will report to the Global Head of Product Management (Commerce & Operations) in Boston, Massachusetts USA. This individual will manage a scrum team/pod and partner closely with ASICS Digital, ASICS America business teams and external vendors to effectively plan, manage and drive implementation of complex regional projects and day-to-day support. Specifically, this involves driving requirements, estimates, scope, resources, schedules and agile ceremonies while ensuring the company maintains high-quality deliverables.
- Manage an agile scrum team/pod and implementation of the roadmap by facilitating agile ceremonies for efficient execution - daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Write and capture user stories and user needs to communicate product objectives and requirements.
- Schedule and lead meetings to surface issues, identify fixes and advance projects.
- Manage daily project goals and product schedules, adjusting expectations and setting priorities.
- Work with customers, stakeholders and internal teams to create and customize products.
- Guard the teams against interruption or distraction, help build a culture of focus.
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change.
- 3-5+ years product management, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed of the business goals.
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably in global organizations.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.