Product Marketing Manager at Klaviyo
Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group even diverser and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 60,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
Specifically, we want someone who will help us shape the future of our product, market, and business as a Product Marketing Manager.
If you want the opportunity to shape the business that helps entrepreneurs all over the world grow, this job is for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Define our category and help craft a vision of where our product should go.
- Be an expert in our competitive landscape, educating the company and informing our positioning and roadmap.
- Understand our product deeply, identifying what makes it unique from our competitors and how it uniquely provides value to our customers.
- Shape and reinforce consistent messaging across our employees, partners, and the market.
- Work closely with Product Management to inspire exceptional products that delight our customers.
- Build buzz for our products by showing and evangelizing their power through strategic launch events.
Who You Are
- A detail-oriented, curious thinker who craves understanding how everything works.
- A visionary, who can see how pieces can fit together to yield something more powerful.
- A dynamic and technical mind, who loves getting into the weeds and turning that knowledge into a compelling story.
- A deeply empathetic person, who always starts with our customer and works backwards.
- A hustler, who is exceptionally goal-oriented, steady, and uncompromising on quality; who can juggle several ongoing projects while prioritizing effectively.
- A storyteller, whose internal and external communications inspire people and compel them to join your cause.
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing
- You’ll become a trusted spokesperson in the Klaviyo community
- You’ll work cross-functionally with every team in the company, including senior leaders
- You’ll be the source of truth on our product and why it matters to our customers, and will teach all Klaviyos about our product
- You’ll know everything about our space and competitors, and where our product is going
- You’ll get tons of experience shaping product and marketing strategy for a successful hypergrowth startup
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.