DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We’re looking for a dynamic, energetic, and well-rounded Product Manager to help us shape the future of our software products. Our technology has the potential of becoming a catalyst in the modernization of supply chain and manufacturing by enabling the transition of these industries from analog or hybrid solutions to fully digital workflows. Our portfolio of software offerings include a cloud service available in public and on premise infrastructure, embedded software, machine learning, and image processing. We are passionate about delivering delightful user experiences for the wide range of our users that include developers who integrate our platform to broader ecosystems and our end-users who leverage our UI directly. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive a broad spectrum of product management activities and work closely with all internal and external stakeholders including the leadership of the company.
Your contributions will include the following:
- Define our product roadmap and technical/feature specifications based on a long-term product vision, a deep understanding of technical & market trends and platform capabilities, and build exceptional experiences and features that address real user needs.
- Conduct competitive analysis and work with our user testing team to carry out customer research.
- Become a driver of iterative development, working with our customers as well as cross-functional teams to hypothesize, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to iterate on future roadmap plans.
- Work closely with Engineering, acting as product owner building products that have the potential to scale our business, revolutionize the industry, and delight our customers.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Sales teams to collaborate and to incorporate their feedback into the product roadmap and facilitate their work.
- Take accountability for the realization of the product vision through product delivery, company enablement, and market adoption.
- Engage customers, prospects, partners, and industry resources to determine business requirements, technical considerations, and strategic objectives.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years in product with demonstrated business impact delivered by strong product management skills in one or more of the following areas: security solutions, SaaS, cloud platforms, e-commerce, supply chain/manufacturing software.
- Experience driving all aspects of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep into technology with the engineering teams to understand the trade-offs and complexities between desirable features and realities of execution.
- Experience with analyzing, presenting options to the business, and implementing monetization strategy is desirable.
- Analyze the competitive landscape to provide insights that help us evolve our product roadmap and business strategy.
- Excellent communication skills to advocate for initiatives internally and externally and for effective communication with executive management and external partners.
Details You Should Know
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without restrictions or time limitations
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: < 20%
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer
What We Offer
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress