AdmitHub is seeking a talented Product Manager to help us evolve our technology and processes so that we can continue to bring digital innovation into the higher education space and improve student outcomes on campuses. You will help drive vision and strategy, define the roadmap, and work closely with engineering, design, and business stakeholders to deliver a product that meets our user and business objectives.
We bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a chatbot-driven text-messaging platform that guides students to and through college. Our bots help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it--and offer colleges a way to give one-on-one support to vast numbers of students.
We are both mission and margin driven. We’re committed to helping colleges operate more effectively and helping their students succeed on the path to and through college. We also believe in rigorous independent research of our products, especially with respect to at-risk students. (See the results of a recent study on our work with Georgia State University here
At AdmitHub, you will be working in a cutting edge space on new and exciting problems, driving large scale social impact, help solve unique scalability challenges and be part of an exciting stage of a high-growth company.
What You'll Do
- Work with key business stakeholders to help define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the AdmitHub product
- Work cross functionally to define key product requirements and associated metrics of success
- Work with engineering leads on sprint planning, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution.
- Maintain insights into success metrics and use those insights to help drive further roadmap definition, iterative development processes, and continuous improvement processes with the operations team.
- Effectively communicate to a wider business audience project status and post-launch measurement of progress
- As we grow, manage and coach a growing team of Product Managers
What You'll Have
- 4+ years of relevant product management experience with complex operations
- Proven success in delivering technology products in a high growth environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive when operating in broad scope
- You distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and showing strong judgement in prioritization when working in a fast-paced environment.
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.