Product Manager at Unity Technologies
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Product Manager who can help evolve and mature our rapidly-growing SDK and service. You will be responsible for improving our existing product and scaling the processes that help deliver it, while also defining new use cases to expand our reach in the market. You will contribute to both the short-term (quarterly) road-map and execution of a subset of features, ranging from audio quality improvements to community management features.
Vivox, part of Unity, is the leading provider of group voice communication for games and beyond. We provide and operate the communication technology for some of the world’s largest games including Fortnite, Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, and Rainbow Six Siege. Our products are used by over 100m people every month in every country on the planet.
- Work with various stakeholders to define requirements for new features
- Contribute to roadmap planning and discussions, for both quarterly execution and longer-term vision
- Collect both qualitative and quantitative feedback to drive alignment on key initiatives and measurements for success
- Maintain a prioritized and groomed backlog for 1-2 agile teams
- Partner closely with engineering to maintain and improve the health of our kits, pay down debt, and iterate on existing functionality in the name of a smooth developer experience
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager to ensure the Vivox feature set is presented in alignment with company strategy and direction
- Drive various agile ceremonies (standups, grooming, kickoffs, sprint reviews) and their evolution within the organization
- Product Management experience in a SAAS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to present complex concepts in a simple and meaningful way
- Passion for understanding your customers (big and small) and the ecosystems they operate in
- Familiarity with Jira and other competitive products
- Confidence and humility
- A passion for gaming
- Familiarity with analytics tools and database structures
- Software development experience
- Experience with multiple forms of Agile, with an ability to speak from experience to their various pros and cons
- Comfortable with change, and a “get it done” mindset
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.