Product Manager at DataRobot
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented Product Manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives bring automated machine learning to companies around the globe.
Product Managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
- Solicit and capture product ideas from outside and inside the company
- Deliver product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering/data science and marketing/sales teams
- Work with DataRobot’s executive team to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Act as a thought leader within the company
- 3+ years of software product management experience with demonstrated success
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn quickly
- Experience with data analysis
- Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative degree, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on data science or predictive analytics experience with Python or R
- Advanced degrees in a relevant field (such as statistics, computer science, physics, or MBA)
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- User experience design skills
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.